What is in a SoupMeal™?
Our hand-crafted, small-batch soups are carefully formulated to strengthen the immune system, increase energy, and promote healing. We source the very best organic produce, healthy fats, and oils and non-irradiated spices to create our proprietary soup base of essential vitamins and minerals. Thoughtfully crafted through years of research and collaboration with leading cancer specialists, each recipe is a medicinal quality, complete balanced meal containing more than ten different vegetables, whole grains, and a full spectrum of plant-based nutrients. Our small batch SoupMeal recipes change weekly and are always hermetically sealed in BPA free containers for 100% safety from pathogens, bacteria, and viruses. All SoupMeals are flash-frozen to stabilize purity and flavor.
- Infused with the highest quality herbs and spices, fats, organic vegetables, and coconut milk to provide optimal nutritional intake.
- Semi-pureed, low-acidity meals complemented with filtered water to hydrate the system and ease digestion for clients with dysphagia.
- No preservatives, fillers, or artificial flavorings.
- 100% organic, non-radiated herbs, and spices to maintain their healing properties.
- Hermetically sealed in BPA-free packaging – available in 24 oz (3 servings), 32 oz (4 servings), or 1 Gallon (16 servings).