Our Drivers are Our Driving Force
Every Wednesday, our team of dedicated volunteer delivery drivers hand-deliver soups to our clients’ homes. As we expand our delivery routes, we are looking for committed drivers to help feed our community.
All delivery volunteers must commit to one shift per week.
- up to 10 deliveries per route, fluctuating every week
- on average 1.5 hours and no longer than 3 hours
- occur Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
There is a 6 month minimum commitment.
Volunteers are responsible for paying for their own gasoline.
- engage with an amazing community in need
- exclusive invitation to special events and fundraisers
- complimentary soup
- make a direct, positive impact on our clients
Volunteers must be 18 years or older, have a valid driver’s license, and a vehicle with proof of liability insurance.
* Applicants must pass a criminal background check and provide proof of a safe driving record.
APPLY TO BE A DRIVER HERE:
Looking for more opportunities?
Organic Soup Kitchen has ongoing volunteer opportunities, including positions for special events, fundraisers, internships, and signing up teams and sponsorships for our 5k Honor Walk/Run.
Please contact us for available positions.