Our Drivers are Our Driving Force
Every Wednesday, our team of dedicated delivery drivers hand-deliver Soup Meals to our clients’ homes. As we expand our delivery routes, we are looking for more committed drivers to help feed our community!
All delivery drivers must commit to our weekly Wednesday shift. All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with proof of liability insurance. Applicants must also pass a criminal background check and provide proof of a safe driving record.
- Up to 10 deliveries per driver route (fluctuates weekly).
- ~1.5 to 3 hours of commitment on Wednesdays, between 9am and 2pm.
- Minimum 6-month commitment.
- Volunteers are responsible for paying for their own gasoline.
- View a full list of volunteer driver guidelines HERE.
- Engage with our amazing low-income neighbors in need.
- Be a weekly, positive force in our clients’ lives.
- Exclusive invitations to OSK special events & fundraisers.
- Complimentary Soup Meals.